Support for local communities: 75% of environmentally responsible apparel right here is produced in the USA in Los Angeles : T-shirts, Hats and a portion of our knits.
Environmental site management: Selective sorting and recycling of waste at the offices and the factories, printing on recycled paper with soy based inks, employee awareness raising. Retail Shop, offices, racks built with bamboo, recycled wood, and reclaimed materials from snowboard and skateboard production.
Information & Education: You can find on this blog information about materials used by Arbor.
GHG emissions: Carbon compensation with Prima Klima, planting approximately one Hectare of trees for the offsetting of 10 Tonnes of CO2
Eco design process: R&D with the aim of replacing as many environmentally harmful materials as possible, with ecologically based alternatives
Eco design actions: 98% of the apparel is made of Bamboo, the remaining 2% are made of organic cotton provided by: Article1. Arbor also used Forest Stewardship Council certified wood cores in all its boards.
Packaging & logistics: GMO free, corn based plastic bags designed to be composted